Thursday, 20 September 2007

Win Champagne and Chocolates for a loved one

Hotel Chocolate Comp
(photograph from the Hotel Chocolat web site)

You know how I love Hotel Chocolat, right? Well I'm delighted to tell you that I've teamed up with them to give you the chance of winning a decadent box of chocolates from their summer range, along with a bottle of champagne, for a loved one.

To enter, simply click here and say in 100 words or less why your loved one deserves this luxury gift. It’s time to tug on the heart strings and get out your violin, as the most compelling entry will win! The competition closes on 5 October and all entries will appear live on the Hotel Chocolat site.

Hotel Chocolat guarantee that one lucky 'A Slice of Cherry Pie' reader will win this fabulous prize for their chosen one, so what are you waiting for?

Please Note: This competition is organised and facilitated by Hotel Chocolat and terms & conditions apply. All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in the UK.

5 comments:

Kavey said...

Having spent the day re-reading some of my favourite food blogs yesterday I was delighted to come across your post above and spent over an hour writing a nice little entry about my husband. I wasn't able to enter (instead of accepting 100 words as specified the entry box was limiting me to 255 characters). I called Hotel Chocolat early this morning and they promised someone would call me back as the person who needed to look into it was in a meeting. I never did hear back and am away for the weekend but if you hear anything from them would be grateful to know how to enter.
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Kavita

Julia said...

Hi Kavita

I'm so sorry to hear you've had this problem. I've written to my contact who is working on behalf of Hotel Chocolat to see if this can be resolved for you. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Julia

Julia said...

Hi again Kavita,

I've had this response from my contact for the competition:

"A big thank you to your reader for spotting the limited character count! Hotel Chocolat has now bumped up the character limit to over 600, making sure there is more than enough space for 100 words. Apologies for the oversight!"

So hopefully you'll have no problems now.

Good luck with your entry! Julia

Nazca said...

We have a Hotel in Manchester, I always try and avoid walking past the door... bad things come from there ;-)

Kavey said...

Hello
Sorry to go AWOL, I haven't had a chance to catch up with my lovely bookmarked blogs for a while so didn't catch your response.
I'm afraid I missed the deadline though reading the winning entry I think they went to a very good home indeed!
If you run another such competition I'll be first in line!
Warmest regards
Kavita

Related Posts with Thumbnails