Loved the clip, Julia. Thank you so much for sharing. What a lovely seaside town, fashionable shades, sweet shoes and an exceptional host. It's nice to see a familiar face moving and talking (if you know what I mean;)) so thank you to Rob the producer :) too. I love those sheds by the beach. We have a long seaside here in Portugal but somehow I miss those romantic and nostalgic, somehow Victorian, details. Thank you once again!
Oh I love Whitstable too. We go there at least 3 times a year sitting on the beach watching my son throw pebbles in the sea. I can imagine living there but then I wouldn't have the pleasure of visiting. Great little film, lovely to see you in "real life"!
Such a lovely film of Whitstable! I go there when I can (my family have a flat there) and the first thing I always do straight after arriving is to get some oysters and sit on the beach eating them whilst watching all the boats. Did you go to the old-fashioned sweet shop?
The blog has moved!!! Please visit my blog at the new address www.asliceofcherrypie.com and don't forget to update your bookmarks and links! See you over there x
5 comments:
Cute little clip but I think development is starting to spoil Whitstable...
"Music by Kevin MacLeod"
Isn't he the guy from Grand Designs?
Loved the clip, Julia.
Thank you so much for sharing. What a lovely seaside town, fashionable shades, sweet shoes and an exceptional host.
It's nice to see a familiar face moving and talking (if you know what I mean;)) so thank you to Rob the producer :) too.
I love those sheds by the beach. We have a long seaside here in Portugal but somehow I miss those romantic and nostalgic, somehow Victorian, details.
Thank you once again!
Oh I love Whitstable too. We go there at least 3 times a year sitting on the beach watching my son throw pebbles in the sea. I can imagine living there but then I wouldn't have the pleasure of visiting. Great little film, lovely to see you in "real life"!
Such a lovely film of Whitstable! I go there when I can (my family have a flat there) and the first thing I always do straight after arriving is to get some oysters and sit on the beach eating them whilst watching all the boats. Did you go to the old-fashioned sweet shop?
Post a Comment