Sunday, 28 June 2009

Lazy Days



Join me on You Tube.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice.

Dom said...

I absolutely love this!

Lauren said...

Wow looks just like my Sundays, already had a v brief nap on sofa. Love the music and the old video effect!

Chris said...

This was lovely! Perfect thing to watch on a Sun. AM.

kittycat said...

Really nice video!

...and I love the painting ...

>> Flowers are the stars of daytime<< ... don't remember who said this but I think it fits here ...

L Vanel said...

I love your video, Julia. Great to watch.

Monica said...

The video is very sweet. Your last post: I wish I could have been one of the judges at the cocktail competition!

http://nevercomehome.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

Oh, and I've become a follower!

Julia said...

I'm so pleased you all liked it :-)

Kittycat - that's lovely

Lucy - great to hear from you, yours is still one of my favourite blogs.

Monica - thanks for the follow x

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Julia,
Just stopped in to say hi although, I'm not quite sure how I got here:) Ah the goodness of the internet leading me to your door.

I'll drop by another day to see what's cooking...today is Independence Day here in the states and I have places to go and food to eat!!! Bookmarked!!!

BeadBag said...

the music and video are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Julia, this video is soooo beautiful :)
You look like a lady from the time of kings :)
I bought this book in the video (Apples for Jam) in a very nice place in Sweden (Tarnaby), so it brings me nice memories :)

Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails