Food ~ Friends ~ Life

I thought this would be something fun to try with the courgettes sitting in my fridge - and they're really tasty!
Simply slice a courgette into thin strips using a vegetable peeler then deep fry them at a high temperature until golden. Lay them on kitchen paper to soak up excess oil.
Posted by
Julia
at
9:34 pm
Categories: Vegetables
The blog has moved!!! Please visit my blog at the new address www.asliceofcherrypie.com and don't forget to update your bookmarks and links! See you over there x
4 comments:
Creepy! I did courdgette strips the other day too for the first time. I didn't deep fry mine because it wouldn;'t have suited the rest of the meal but those ones you have made look tasty!
How strange! How did you do yours?
Very pretty, like little ribbons!
I just blanched mine and made them into a kind of minty buttered 'tagliatelle' to have with some lamb. To be honest I was struggling a bit with my rubbish vegetable peeler. I need a mandolin!
Post a Comment