Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Six Words

Holler from Tinned Tomatoes has tagged me for a meme that’s doing the rounds in the blogsphere, asking me to choose six words to describe myself. I thought about it as I walked to the office this morning, picking up a croissant on the way, and these are the words that came to mind - well five of them to my mind and one to Rob’s as I asked for his opinion on the sixth this evening:

Six Words

It would be interesting to see which six words my friends and family would choose, and whether any of them would be the same.

As is customary in these memes, I need to tag some fellow bloggers, so I tag:

A Forkful of Spaghetti
A Wee Bit of Cooking
Food, Glorious Food!
Food Stories
Greg Cooks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julia, never had veggie burgers?! No way! Thanks for tagging me, I'm going to try and narrow down some words now, I think it might be harder than I first realised....I just made my 'In the bag' entry last night too so I'll round everything up later!

Wendy said...

Doing the tag right now, thanks!

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Thanks for doing this Julia! There seems to be a lot of impatience about! Me too :)

Cakelaw said...

Some great words there Julia. I love the description "passionate".

Abitofafoodie said...

Thank you for the tag - sorry it took me a little while to get around to completing it, but have now done so!

Related Posts with Thumbnails